Enjoy this recipe approved by Andrea Gri. Kebabs on the barbecue is one of her favourite summer meals. This recipe was recently featured in Chatelaine magazine. It’s easy to throw together and sure to satisfy any palate!
- 12 wooden skewers
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup curry paste
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 small skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 head broccoli, cut into large florets
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedg
- Soak wooden skewers in warm water for 20 minutes.
- Whisk coconut milk with curry paste, honey and salt in a large bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade in a small bowl. Add chicken and vegetables to a large bowl and stir to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue to medium. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers.
- Oil grill. Barbecue skewers, lid closed, until chicken is cooked through, 4-5 minutes per side. Baste with reserved marinade for the last 2 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges