JOIN US SEPTEMBER 16th @ 6pm
We are having a community fundraiser/party.
• Meet professional dancers
• Enjoy awesome Beer from SweetGrass Brewery
• Cookies from Sweet Flour
• Participate in our silent & live auction
• Watch live dance performances
• Party with the amazing Bloor West Village Community
• Drinks provided by SweetGrass Brewery
• 50/50 Draw
6:00pm DOORS OPEN
6:45pm DANCE PERFORMANCE
7:30pm LIVE AUCTION
8:15pm DANCE PERFORMANCE
Location: 2288 Bloor Street West – 2nd Floor. Pivot Sport Medicine
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO:
R.S.V.P. TO ATTEND
Letting us know you’re attending helps us ensure we have enough treats for everyone.
CHECK OUT ALL THE AUCTION ITEMS
Allison and Bailey are Registered Massage Therapists at Pivot. Together, they will arrive at your sporting event wearing your team colours, bearing water and fruit snacks, cheer you on, and be available with their portable tables at the sidelines or backstage to provide stretching, taping, sport massage and acupuncture to you and your team mates throughout your event. GO TEAM!!!
Allison and Bailey both have a history in a diverse array of athletics. Both were gymnasts for a combined period of 25 years! Also athletes in the games of soccer, softball/baseball, hockey, basketball, dance (jazz, ballet, acro, hip hop), volleyball, sailing, aerial silks/trapeze, swimming, trampoline, skating, weight lifting…. Allison and Bailey can be sure to know your game and how to help you perform optimally!
The key here, is that they have hands made of steel that will help you on your event day to win win win (winning is not guaranteed) and they are both great cheerleaders to boot!
Gaiam products including yoga socks, strap, block and clothing from their new yoga line.
4 Complimentary Passes
for General Admission
Expiry Date: 16-Sep-17
1 of 2 purses from Nella Bella
Nella Bella is a Canadian brand of handbags and accessories that utilize vegan fabrics to create beautiful, trend setting, high quality collections that accentuate an individual’s sense of style.
Grocery Shopping Tour with Dr. Andrea Gri
Take the guesswork out of shopping for healthy food on an interactive grocery-shopping trip with Dr. Andrea Gri, Naturopathic Doctor! On this trip you will learn:
– how to wisely navigate the grocery store
– how to read nutrition labels
– healthier alternatives to common snacks and packaged foods
– prioritizing which organic foods are the most important to purchase
– healthier options within each food category (ex. breads, dairy, oils, meats, etc.)
– understand terms such as organic, conventional, natural, hormone-free, free range
Tours last approximately one hour, location TBD. Value: $165.
– Andrea is a licensed naturopathic physician and graduate of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto
– Her goal is to inspire, motivate, and empower others to make positive lifestyle choices in order to live well and achieve their best state of health.
– Andrea sits on the Board of Directors for the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors. She knows her stuff.
Ticket vouchers for
2016.2017 season (1 pair)
Expiry Date: 31-Aug-17
Redeemable for Monday to Wednesday performances only, excludes opening nights, special events, the last two weeks of the production, and any potential extensions. Please arrange for tickets at least 48 hours before performance time.
$175 Bejewelled Pointe Shoes
1 Week Vacation Rental & 50,000 Aeroplan Miles
Beautiful 2 Bedroom Cottage on Caribou Island, Nova Scotia
Sleeps 6. Value: $1200
Stunning cottage with 300 feet of Private Beach • Surrounded by trees and totally secluded •
Evening sunsets • 2 bedrooms & 1 loft • Open concept kitchen and living area • Deck overlooking the ocean.
The 3 D's - Dinner with Dancers at Dinah's
Join Dinah and a couple of the Ballet Jorgen dancers for dinner at Dinah’s house in Bloor West Village. Dinah is a really good cook and will plan a menu with you, arrange a date that works. You can enjoy a fun evening of conversation, community and great food. This offer is for 2-4 people.
Ticket voucher for 1 of the
1) Friday Nov 11, 2016 7:30pm “Best of the ‘20s”
2) Thursday Feb 2, 2017 8:00pm “Faure Requiem”
3) Friday Feb 10, 2017 7:30pm “What Makes it Great? Haydn London Symphony”
Expiry Date: 28-Jan-17
Private Ballet 101 session
1 hour interactive introduction to dance – for your group or your favourite charity.
Expiry Date: 31-Jul-17
Gift Basket with products including protein powder, hemp bites , hemp hearts and protein bars.
Health Pack from Think Fitness
Health consultation, personal training/class pass, fitness evaluation (including 3D body scan) and programming
2 tickets to “Johannes Debus conducts the Royal Conservatory Orchestra”
Expiry Date: 10-Feb-17
Intellectual Property Consultation from Cynthia J. Ledgley
Initial Intellectual property consultation value CAD$300 plus HST.
This can be used on patents, trademarks, copyrights or any combination.
Emily Carr Books
Emily Carr (December 13, 1871 – March 2, 1945) was a Canadian artist and writer heavily inspired by the Indigenous peoples of the Pacific Northwest Coast. One of the first painters in Canada to adopt a Modernist and Post-Impressionist painting style. Carr did not receive widespread recognition for her work until late in her life.
A day of Golf for 2 with Yuri (Chiropractor) and Ryan (Physiotherapist) including TPI assessments
A day of Golf for 2 with Yuri (Chiropractor) and Ryan (Physiotherapist) including TPI golf assessments.
– Yuri is a certified golf fitness instructor from the Titleist Performance Institute.
– The TPI program utilizes functional movement screens to help golfers analyze and improve their performance on the course
– You’ll both get TPI assessments
– You’ll both get a day of Golf together with Ryan & Yuri at Pipers Health Golf Club in Milton, Ontario.
– You’ll both get a slow motion (240fps) swing analysis of your golf swing to break down your swing to reveal all of its hidden potential
We both look amazing in golf outfits, we tell great jokes, our hair will be on point that day, and we travel with cookies.
Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and 191 countries.
$200 value from Canadian Stage
Ticket vouchers for
2016.2017 season (1 pair)
Valid for all productions except:
Cirkopolis, Kiss, All But Gone
Expiry Date: 07-May-17
$50 Gift Certificate at Flow Active
flow-active believes in a healthy, active lifestyle and offers products that will help you find your flow. Part of our mandate is social responsibility and that is why offer Made in North America brands of clothing such as Tonic, Karma, Koral, Onzie, Loko, Lazypants, Free Label and whatever else we love that’ll make you look great while you move.
Learn to make amazing Cupcakes with Jen & take 4 dozen with you (2 flavours)
There are cupcakes and then there are Jennifer’s cupcakes. Jen not only has the most amazing hands as a massage therapist – they also double as master cupcake making hands.
– Jennifer with help you make 4 dozen cupcakes (2 dozen of each flavour) and teach you all her secrets in the process.
– If you’ve ever had 1 of Jennifer’s cupcakes you know they taste and look better than any you’ve ever had.
– Schedule this around a bday party and not only learn from her but get all the credit when you bring these to a party or serve them at your own.
OR just sit and enjoy the 4 dozen cupcakes with special people in your life.
– Jen is also adorable, kind and a joy to be around so regardless you’ll have a great time.
2 Complimentary Passes
for General Admission
Expiry Date: 31-May-17
The Yellow Griffin is a family owned pub operating in Bloor West Village since 1993. Oliver and Maria have specialized in gourmet burgers since 2005 and offer over 35 different combinations of burger toppings using the best locally sourced ingredients.
Juice Cleanse from Tender Love & Carrots
At Retrofit Pilates we believe in movement education that is effective, dynamic, empowering and fun. We believe that when we connect mind to body, we are capable of creative, adventurous living. We give you the tools you need to build strength from the inside out so you can feel better and do more. We give you the confidence you need to live actively and joyfully in the body you have.