Peter has been one of Pivots loved chiropractors for over 6 years. He was a Medical Practitioner for the 2015 PanAm Games, Onsite Medical Support at the World U23 Ultimate Championships & Medical Manager: Ontario Summer Games to name a few over his dozens of Professional Volunteer Services.
You can read his full bio here and learn more about the day to day Peter below:
Full name and credentials:
Dr. Peter M. Lejkowski
Sport Specialist Chiropractor, Acupuncture and ART® Provider
BKin, DC, FRCCSS(C)
• Fellow of the Royal College of Chiropractic Sports Sciences (Canada)
• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College – Sports Sciences Graduate Studies
• Doctor of Chiropractic – Magna Cum Laude & Clinic Honours – Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
• Bachelor of Kinesiology – Summa Cum Laude – McMaster University
Favourite part of the job/profession?
• That moment of enlightenment seeing a patient’s face for the first time when they fully comprehend the source(s) of their ailment and are clear about what they need to do to get past it.
Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
• Gatherer. Due to my attention to detail and dedication to finding the “root” of the problem.
What inspires you?
• The view in the distance as I stand on the shoulders of giants
Favourite TV show or Movie?
If you could be any colour in a crayon box which one would you be?
• Blue. According to studies it is the least appetizing colour. I have a toddler and she likes to eat crayons….
• Chocolate covered almonds