– Registered Physiotherapist
Founder & CEO
BA, BSc(PT), FCAMT, Dip Manual & Manipulative Physiotherapy, Dip Sport Physiotherapy, Certified IMS practitioner
Dinah completed her BA in Health Studies at Queen’s University and BSc in Physical Therapy at the University of Toronto. Her passion for Sports Physio led her to being an active member of the Sport Physio division of the CPA, on both provincial and national executives. Dinah has completed her Certificate of Manual therapy and her Diploma of Manual & Manipulative therapy and Diploma of Sport Physiotherapy giving her the titles of Orthopaedic and Sport Physiotherapist. Certifications in IMS – (Intramuscular Stimulation certification), kinesiotaping, ballet strength and conditioning are all a part of an ongoing passion to learn and evolve as a health care professional. Dinah is committed to education; she is status faculty at the University of Toronto faculty of Medicine and was guest faculty in the Dance department at George Brown College.
Dinah has been honoured with teaching and mentorship awards from many students. Her credentials extend to:
• Medical team member for Winter and Summer Canada Games, Special Olympics, Paralympic, Pan American and Summer Olympic games, Canadian National Fencing team physiotherapist and High Performance Committee member.
• She was one of two therapists for the inaugural Youth Olympic Games 2010 in Singapore, Chief Therapist for the 2013 and 2015 World University Games.
• Clinical teacher for both Canadian and International Physical Therapy students and Medical Doctor residents and fellows.
• Canadian National Ultimate Frisbee team physiotherapist.
Dinah has specific experience covering many sports including fencing, cycling, gymnastics, tennis, diving, boxing, rugby, canoe kayak and more. Years of classical ballet training brings a technical eye to her treatment of dancers and performing artists from professional and recreational programs. Appraising pointe shoe fit and foot mechanics are amongst Dinah’s unique skill sets and she has a wealth of knowledge about concussions and complicated post concussion treatment.
When not working (although often found treating Athletes while on vacation) Dinah likes to cook great food, spend time with friends, work out and stay fit. She is passionate about enjoying every day to the best of it’s potential and is happiest helping others and using her knowledge to promote high performance in others.